The AICC is keen to hear from individuals who are willing to voluntarily give their time to inject enthusiasm and drive into initiatives and objectives of the organisation.
We would therefore like to hear from candidates who are able to commit themselves to joining our Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee, together with the Secretariat, the Executive Directors and the Board are responsible for steering the AICC in its focus, objectives and initiatives.
If you would like to be considered for a position on the Executive Committee during an exciting period of development, please forward us a brief CV, together with a short paragraph motivating your application and explaining:
- Why you would like to take an active part in the AICC;
- What skills you bring to the table, and
- How you believe you could contribute to the organisation.
The process and criteria for consideration for a position is as follows:
- You must be a Member of the AICC in good standing
- Submit CV and motivation paragraph
- Attend a Chamber Connects events
- Vote to be accepted by Executive Committee.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com