Our Key Services
Consultation & Diplomacy
- Any business or individual interested in AICC activities qualifies for membership.
- A member in good standing shall be defined as one who has paid the current annual Membership Fee and adhered to a good and true morale code of conduct.
- Membership or its privileges may be revoked or modified by the Executive Committee or Board.
- Any person representing such a business who becomes a Member of AICC agrees to be bound by the Constitution of the AICC.
- The executive Committee or Board may refuse an application for membership if they consider it to be in the best interests of the AICC.
- There will be no special arrangements for the gifting of memberships to any individual or body unless deemed necessary and voted upon by the Executive Committee and Board.
- An adult shall be defined as any person 18 years of age or over.
Corporate : 1000
Small Business : 800
Individual : 500
Fresh : 300
Non-Irish : 200